Fluid Moves is accredited by the Coaching Supervision Academy (UK) to provide coaching supervision for accredited coaches and coaches in training in the Middle East and in all other international markets..
Professional overview and formal supervision of coaching industry
participants is now the industry standard, and Fluid Moves’
supervision workshops offer new and experienced coach professionals
the chance to demonstrate competence and participate in a programme of
continued professional development (CPD).
Professional development support modules include:
- Growth and development of coaching skills
- Recognising the importance of contracting and boundary setting
- Increasing reflective practice to develop new insights
- Developing mindfulness and presence within the coaching relationship
- Enhancing engagement and connectedness of the coaching experience
- Developing tools and techniques such as appreciative enquiry
- Learning how to remain within the ethics and boundaries of the coaching profession
The purpose of supervision is to support coaches with their existing clients. We all get stuck sometimes, and by working together we offer industry colleagues an an opportunity to review, reflect and explore their own coaching practices in a supportive and completely non-judgmental environment.
Shirley Attenborough - Partner, Fluid Moves