Qualifications & Associations
Dr. Ayesha Al Mutawa is a seasoned highly skilled professional, a Futurist, a positive change agent, and an advocate for innovation, sustainable success & excellence in performance.
Dr. Al Mutawa has more than 18 years of experience as a leader in Strategic Planning & Performance Management, Innovation & Design thinking, Quality & Business excellence, Sustainability & CSR.
Dr. Al Mutawa worked for many prominent Federal government organizations & Local government authorities such as UAE Ministry of Health, Abu Dhabi Health Authority, and Dubai Healthcare City Authority, in the capacity of; Chief Innovation Officer, Director of Strategy and Future, Vice President Planning & Quality, Chair of Corporate Social Responsibility Programs and other leading roles.
- Member of Mohammed Bin Rashid Innovation Fund - Advisory and Decision Committee
- Member of international association of innovation professionals (IAOIP)
- Member of Bioscience & Biotechnology Research Institute Advisory Board - BBRI- AUS
Currently through her consulting role Dr. Ayesha Al Mutawa provides advisory services to government and private sectors’ organizations in the areas of Innovation management, Future shaping, change management, Innovation incubators, labs, platforms and other progressive themes such as AI strategy, Youth Strategy, Sustainability & CSR, and Happiness & wellbeing initiatives in line with clear benchmark and evidence based best practice.
Dr. Al Mutawa is a graduate of many prestigious institutions and programs including:
- The practice of Future Shaping - Oxford University – Said Business School-
- Innovation Expert Program - Cambridge University- Dean’s list
- Innovation & Design Thinking- Massachusetts Institute of Technology-
- Advanced Study in Strategic Management Using Balanced Scorecard – Program -George Washington University College of Professional Studies
- Project Management Mastery - Stanford Center For Professional Development –
- ASHRIDGE Leadership Mastery program “Leading Through Change - ASHRIDGE Business School-
- Certificate of Excellence- “Value Stream Mapping through Lean Thinking” - GE /GE Healthcare Performance Solutions
- Master of Public Health Degree- American University in Beirut - Lebanon - State of New York - USA
- Quality Improvement in Healthcare University of Leeds, Nuffield Institute For Health – UK
Dr. Ayesha provides advisory consultation on design & implementation Organization’s innovation strategy, vision, mission and initiatives, as well as guidance to developing innovation policies, infrastructure, Metrics, and processes. She advises and guide organizations on identifying innovation trends and potential collaboration essential to progress innovation vision. Furthermore; Dr. Al Mutawa advices on capacity building modules & specialized Innovation training based on organization’s innovation maturity.
Dr. Al Mutawa is very experienced in guiding the development of innovation management platforms, innovation incubators, innovation labs, and makerspaces.
Dr. Ayesha is expert in strategy development. She provides advice and guidance in defining and organization strategy, corporate vision, mission, strategic priorities & objectives, key performance indicators, performance management systems, performance improvement initiatives in line with internationally recognized guidelines for sustainable business practices. As future shaping expert, Dr. Al Mutawa provide advisory input in the area of trends mapping, trend analysis, and scenario planning.
Dr. Al Mutawa also provides advisory consultation isSheikh Khalifa Government Excellence Program (SKGEP).
Dr. Ayesha is a Visionary, influential and Trend Setter leader in the innovation arena; her excellent communication & facilitation skills assisted her to mobilize enthusiasm and positive energy even in challenging situations. Her techniques are based on building trust and accelerating knowledge transfer using non- conventional training channels such as collaborative learning, think tanks, innovation labs, field trips and other highly engaging techniques.
Awards and acknowledgment
- Guinness World Record through organizing the largest Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon made up of flowers - 2007
- Best Team Awards for Corporate Social Responsibility Campaigns
- Future Leader Program Award - by Dubai Ethic Resource Center – Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Recipient of Inspirational Leadership Award
- Recipient of the Chairman Best Entity Corporate Social Responsibility award
- Recognized for implementing change management program to spread excellence culture across the organization
- Certificate of acknowledgment of Leadership in the field of innovation - SPARK Design Initiative, University of Utah - US- 2018
- Owner of IP for developing virtual idea/ innovation management platform that received platinum accreditation by ideas UK innovation management at the work place
- Achieved best idea award and idea of the year award- Ideas UK 2016 and 2017
- Launched successful Innovation Pioneers program and graduated first batch of 25 Innovation Pioneers based on International Association of Innovation Professionals Curriculum - 2017